We are asking people to stand up and tell us who they think are the goodies and baddies in kids food. The Awards are your opportunity as a parent to have your say about some of the key issues relating to food and your kids. By voting you help influence the products and ethics of companies to best reflect what we want as consumers by having your say.
Voting will run from 26th October till 30th of November. Our judges will then have a week to decide the Supreme Winner and results will be published on the 7th of December.
Voting open in Munch Food Awards 2015
To view the full list of nominees and to vote in the Munch Food Awards click here.
Jump in and get VOTING here and tell us what you think about the goodies and baddies of kids food.
The Munch Food Awards aim to raise awareness of the following areas.
- The best of what parents have to say about kids food
- Foods are good and bad for our kids
- Techniques that advertisers use to promote unhealthy food to our kids
- Recognition of advertisements that promote healthy food to children in a fun and appealing way
- What kitchen products are good for our kids
Judges of Supreme Award
The Munch Awards are judged by New Zealand’s first ever Masterchef Brett McGregor, registered nutritionist and fitness trainer and familiar voice on Newstalk ZB Claire Turnbull, and Auckland University Professor and Programme Leader of Nutrition Research at the National Institute for Health Innovation Cliona Ni Mhurchu.
Mummy to three small boys