Today Lydia from Always Made with Love reviews our Munch Eco Hero Starter Cup!
“As a Mum the Munch Eco Hero Cup ticks so many boxes –
- It has a unique soft one piece ‘no-spill’ silicone spout, this makes it easy to use (the valve opens with minimal pressure) and easy to clean. It promotes natural drinking action and oral health development, no damaging those new teeth and soft palates. It is also leak resistant. I was a bit skeptical about this as the lid just sits nicely on top, no clips or screwing. But so far so good, the only time we have had a leak or two is when helped by toddler hands
- It has an easy grip handle, perfect if you are transitioning to self feeding. Sebastian is already at that stage, however, he did like the fact it was like Mummy and Daddy’s coffee cups
- The Munch Eco Hero Baby Cup is free from all those nasties, you know the ones you try and avoid – BPA; nitrosamines; phthalates; lead; PVC; melamine and tritan. As I mentioned earlier it is made from rice, but functions just like plastic – bonus!
- It is super easy to clean, with only two components the cup and lid washing up is a breeze
- And… finally the cup and its packaging is all eco friendly and recyclable
What did Sebastian think? Well, he loves it and it has fast become a part of our nightly routine, having our milk in our new special Munch Eco Hero Baby Cup. He loves everything about it from the ‘buzzy bee’ on the side; to the handle; to the lid (which is just like Daddy’s coffee cup).[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”munch-nz.myshopify.com” product_handle=”munch-eco-hero-toddler-cup-lizard” show=”all”] [shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”munch-nz.myshopify.com” product_handle=”munch-eco-hero-sippy-cup” show=”all”]
Do you have a little one who is just about ready to move from a bottle to a sippy cup? If you do, I would highly recommend popping over to the Munch Cupboard and checking out their range of eco friendly goods.
This is the second product from the Munch Cupboard I / we have been lucky enough to receive and try out lately. You can also check out what I thought of the Natural Wooden Baby Teething Necklace.”
Reviewed by Lydia
Always Made with Love