My name is Michelle Stempa and I am so happy to have joined this beautiful Munch Team. The products we provide are fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone.
I was a single mummy of two beautiful boys and moving into this community was the best decision I have ever made. I have made fantastic new friends and have learnt so much.
This is my gorgeous Great Grandma’s “Chocolate Special” recipe. Fantastic, easy, affordable and probably what you already have in your cupboard. Brings back so many memories and my kids absolutely love it.
Michelle Stempa, Munch Logistics Coordinator
- 1 cup crushed Cornflakes or Weetbix
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 150 gm butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 180 c.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir through melted butter and mix well.
- Place in a swiss roll tin and spread out, pressing it down into the tin.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Ice while it is still warm and cut into squares while still warm.
- Leave in tin until cold, then cut through again and store in an airtight container.