Another great product review for the Munch Organic Baby Carrier by Misses Mac
Over the last few months we have been hand selecting fantastic bloggers and social media influences to work with us. We have chosen those that fit with our brand even if they do not have a large following. For each one we love what they have to say and we know that more people will follow. We want to support what they have to say.
The best bits:
- The fabric. It’s strong enough that you feel like your bubs is secure yet not too thick. I found the Moby wrap to be just so thick – this feels a lot lighter. And being made from bamboo, it has a higher breathability rating than other fabrics.
- The colour. There are different options but this grey is just gorgeous and I haven’t found an outfit it hasn’t worked with.
- Versatility. This one is not specific to this wrap but wraps in general – they are one size fits all for wearers and babies, they can grow with your baby and last for ages.
- The company you are purchasing from. Munch is an eco friendly social enterprise company that creates unique products with strong design elements. I also love that all parts of Munch are touched by mums wanting to contribute to a sustainable idea – they are flexible and collaborative with all their mums, allowing them to work outside of traditional work structures. They also host the annual Munch Awards to raise awareness of the good and the bad in the kids food industry. You can find out more about their story on their website.
The not so great bits:
- This is going to be a short list. There aren’t any. I honestly couldn’t fault this baby carrier.
Read more product reviews here.
[shopify embed_type=”collection” shop=”munch-nz.myshopify.com” product_handle=”baby-organic-carrier”]